Search This Blog

Saturday, December 26, 2009

my FASHION new year's resolution

(plus my personal new season's favs):
1) when it comes to starting fresh, a new scent brings a new life to everything.
my pick? Lola, by Marc Jacobs ~this perfume is my new obsession.
2) Why bother with the boring anymore? Instead of those plain flats try something that stands out and acts more of as an accessory instead of a simple neccessity!
my pick? black sequined flats from Aldo ~everyone needs their ballet flats, so why not settle for a sparklier version?
3) Has anyone ever noticed that at school everyone dresses the same? I know it's been said a million times before but Think Outside the Box. You shouldn't care what other people think of what you're wearing. If it makes you excited and happy, then continue to wear it.
4) A new bag is probably on everyone's wishlist, especially one that can carry everything.
my pick? the Hobo bags~ these are great and slouchy and seem to have no end to them
5) I am extremely into the full short poofy skirts. These with some lace tights from Topshop are going to be a staple.
6) One word. Topshop. ~
I am completely obsessed. It's an excellent place to find exactly what you want. The store in New York is disappointing unlike the ones in the UK which are full blown out mega hits.
7) a great combination of lace and velvet.
~
I know that we're moving onto the spring shopping but this is still high up on my wishlist. my pick? a black velvet skater dress from TOPSHOP
I am still yet to find the right lace dress

I could probably go on and on but I think that these are definitely at the top of the list, but I think that's all for now!

XO

No comments: