Search This Blog

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hi Everyone!

Sorry that I have been MIA for so long! It is finally the new year and seems like it has been for a while! What are some things you are looking forward to this year? Anticipating new movies?
I have to say that I am really looking forward to the new movie, The Runaways, staring Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning. It's coming out in March, and might be something that you want to consider watching.

I can't believe that I didn't come up with this idea earlier but, I've decided to start keeping a fashion journal with all my ideas and sketches. A sketch book with all my drawings and doodles. This blog is already a little like a journal but I need to also have a place to collect my drawings, inspirations, and ideas. First, I just need to find a perfect sketch book. I'll keep you updated on it.

The other day I was researching some platform sandals by Marc Jacobs that I saw in the Teen Vogue November spread. I had been dying to find them and I wasn't sure where to look. By chance I found them in the Resort collection while searching through the Marc Jacobs website, yet again. The Resort shoe collection is made up of sky-high, chunky platforms, in a collection of metallic and detailing. They're to die for, metaphorically of course! As for me, I am obsessed with the pink, velvet, platform sandals!

Anyway, that's all for now! XO

No comments: