Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I noticed that I don't have any comments on any of my posts, and it has my wondering that maybe no one is reading my blog. Is there anyone reading my blog? Please comment!

There is a new song called Today Was A Fairytale by Taylor Swift. It's for the movie, Valentine's Day. Taylor Swift has become more and more of a fashion icon than she ever was. Her usual combo used to be just a flowery dress with cowboy boots (I love this look but of course it got a little repetitive); she has definitely grown up into a mature adult but still incorporating some of her favorites such as glittery and sparkly dresses. I especially loved her dress for the infamous VMA's, a Kaufman Franco.

Did anyone watch the Golden Globes? What did you guys think of the red carpet looks? Personally, I wasn't very impressed, however I was impressed with Anna Kendrick's Marchesa gown.

That's all for now! Please comment!
XO

No comments: