Search This Blog

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Late Farewell to the Queen

Dear Readers,

I understand that it has been a while since a post; I have been buried in work. It seems as if this is starting to become my go-to excuse. It's difficult to continue to do the things you love when you're busy. I hardly have any time, and believe it or not, simply writing a short post takes more time then you could imagine. But I would like to draw the attention away from me, and take the time to write about, a most admired designer.
Alexander McQueen was one of the most creative and talented artists there ever was. When I heard the news, I was shocked, astounded. Everyone in the fashion world has been shaken by his death. And the truth lies in that, there was no other like Alexander McQueen, nothing like him has ever appeared; his work was simply one-of-a-kind. And with that we can all sincerely say that we will miss him.

Fashion week is coming round and in New York has already passed. It's a little sad to see it come and go so quickly! Did anyone attend New York fashion week? Comment below!

And on a final note, I must go.

xo

xo

No comments: