Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

"Hi" from The City

Hello All,

Could there possibly be a better place to spend a long weekend in New York city? After a long month spent in the country, an exciting weekend in the city is the perfect way to freshen yourself up. I have done many things already in the course of just a few days. I finally found the perfect pair of jeans; I fulfilled the desire for a headband; and I saw the Broadway hit, Billy Eliot; while spending quality time with family. All in all, a very complete weekend.

The perfect pair of jeans were easily found, and I hear that many swear by this brand. J Brand, anyone? I wasn't sure about the cut at first, a mid-rise, but as soon as I tried it on, I knew that they were THE pair; the length was just right and the width of the leg was perfect! All in all, I very pleased.

I wanted to take some time to talk about this blog. It's pretty apparent that it is still in it's beginning stages, and it's going to take some time to make it work. I have a lot of ideas that are still being worked out, but I'm so excited to get this blog up and running!

Xo

No comments: