Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Hi everyone!

I am still sadly yet to find the right fashion journal. I have the perfect image in my mind but I just can't seem to find it; it has to be large but still small enough so that it isn't an inconvenience. I also don't want anything too plain as I feel like this journal should mirror my personality.

I just had a recently brilliant idea; it feels like I have these a lot nowadays... I have decided to start a "Daily Wear". As strange as it sounds, it's hopefully going to turn out to be very useful over time. Basically, everyday I will record what I wore and the mood that went with it; by mood I mean my inspirations or the feelings behind the outfit. Hopefully this will not only make note of an outfit I loved but teach me and expand my ideas of style. I might even record some of the more important outfits with a photo. I really can't wait! I'm thinking about starting this Daily Wear online; it might be interesting! I will let you guys know how it turns out!

That's all! XO

P.S. Just out of interest, is there anyone reading this out there?

No comments: